We have an opportunity for candidates with shipping and receiving experience working in a manufacturing environment. This individual will play a vital role to provide timely and accurate materials transactions to support the operations of the organization.
- Receive physically delivered orders into the ERP system on the delivered date to ensure proper date posting.
- Count, weigh or measure items of incoming shipments in order to verify information against invoices, orders, bills of lading or other records
- Review receiving documents of all inbound shipments to confirm delivered items are accurately noted on the document. Any discrepancies should be clearly noted prior to signing for the shipment.
- Examine and assist unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and reject damaged items.
- Perform all necessary ERP system material transactions involved with adding incoming parts and finished goods to inventory and removing parts from inventory during the work order close, shipping and receiving processes
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
- Perform inventory count to ensure traceability, quantity and value.
- Route items to various departments.
- Cooperate with representatives from other departments in the organization to provide warehouse information as requested.
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse.
- Perform duties in compliance with company safety rules, SOP’s, and GMP’s.
- Maintain work area clean and organized ensuring tools and supplies are stored in proper places.
- Minimum 1-year shipping and receiving experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and ERP software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly effective communicator both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments is required.
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter.
- Ability to do basic math which includes but is not limited to, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages.
- Must be able to convert weight measurements and use different kinds of scales.
- Ability to life and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks.