The QA/Regulatory Coordinator performs activities at the manufacturing facility associated with Compliance and Environmental Systems development, improvement, and documentation.
- Maintain site permits and certifications (e.g., calibration, vendor coordination, site documents/maps, completion, and submission of forms)
- Assist with data management in the ERP System (Deacom) related to RSPO, COSMOS, and Halal.
- Conducting, assisting the Internal Audit Program (includes reporting, follow-ups, and closure)
- Manage ingredient suppliers’ program (assist with audits if needed, supplier quality activities, summarize, compile, report necessary information on suppliers)
- Author and revise SOPs as required by internal or external customers.
- Performs internal training for GMP compliance materials and coordinates the program from a Quality and Regulatory subject scope and tracking of records.
- Coordinate Environmental System activities (document sustainability programs and hazardous material compliance)
- Maintain vendor approval list (driven by customers request and/or Regulatory standards).
- Coordinates SDS program to provide necessary documents to customers.
- Contributes to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Performs duties in compliance with company policies, safety rules, SOP’s, and GMP’s.
- College degree in technical or scientific field
- Solid organizational and planning skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other Digital Media.
- Ability to multitask and work within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as: Safety Data Sheets, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, and operating procedures.