Perform daily in-process control support functions including but not limited to sampling and analysis of incoming components and labels, production inspection audit control, establishment of standards, resolution of production component issues, and special projects as assigned by supervisor or manager. Contributes to improvements in the operation of production by reporting to management issues of non-conformance and making suggestions to improve departmental objectives and compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform and maintain incoming component and label inspection program per standard operating procedures.
- Perform review, per standard operating procedure, to include collection/maintenance of samples
- Maintains an effective system of handling physical standards, artwork, and specifications for components and labels
- Assists departmental and organizational management in preparing, maintaining, and monitoring compliance to internal operating procedures. Participates in the establishment of organizational quality control goals and objectives for quality control audit inspection
- Participates in cGMP and/or regulatory quality audits where necessary.
- Participates in intra-departmental meetings designed to improve product quality efficiency and promote a continuous improvement environment.
- Participates in validation programs as necessary.
- Assures compliance to GMP’s (calibrations, proper documentation practices, etc.) and directs internal housekeeping program where necessary.
- Reviews all inspection and certification documentation of non-conformances and inconsistencies. Performs further evaluation of goods when determined necessary.
- Follows and enforces company safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
- Exercises and monitors GMP and safety compliance requirements in the work environment.