Our commitment to responsible sourcing and a reduction of our carbon footprint are key traits of the McKenna DNA. Additionally, we are dedicated to seeking new ways to improve the lives of our workers, their communities, and our environment.
- Solar Power – McKenna Labs’ solar panels now supply more than 100% of our energy needs and support the local power grid.
- Waste Management & Recycling – Wastewater management, recycling, and energy-saving practices are core parts of McKenna’s environmental integrity project. We constantly pursue cleaner, greener, and more efficient ways to adapt both our manufacturing practices and corporate processes.
- McKenna’s Social Responsibility Team – Our cross-departmental team meets bi-monthly to review and identify environmental integrity opportunities. Topics include the exploration of new technology, cost and energy-saving measures, waste management processes, and community outreach programs.
- Local Charities – McKenna Labs is committed to supporting our community. Our Corporate Social Responsibility Team works with our employees to find and support local organizations that embody our company DNA. McKenna Labs backs the following organizations:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) supporting college scholarships to children raised in the local foster care system.
- Laura’s House – Domestic Violence Shelter
- HBAPA (Huntington Beach Academy for the Performing Arts) HBAPA is the arts magnet program for the Huntington Beach Union High School District. It aims to provide a creative education cultivating in students the focus, dedication and collaboration necessary to achieve excellence in the arts.
Learn more about why you should select McKenna Labs